I Daniel Blake

I, Daniel Blake: blog tasks

1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?
It is because indies don't have well known actors and a big budget and Hollywood blockbusters do.
2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?

I, Daniel Blake is a 2016 drama film directed by Ken Loach and written by longtime collaborator Paul Laverty. It stars Dave Johns as Daniel Blake, who is denied employment and support allowance despite his doctor finding him unfit to work.
3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?
Ken Loach and it is important because he is a well known director.
 I, Daniel Blake is a 2016 drama film directed by Ken Loach and written by longtime collaborator Paul Laverty. It stars Dave Johns as Daniel Blake, who is denied employment and support allowance despite his doctor finding him unfit to work.

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film I,Daniel Blake?

i don't know

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?
2 million and in the box office it made nearly 15 million pounds.

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange?
have a big budget,well known producers and big names.

They have to have a better influence for example like a well known actor or a important person.

8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?
It was a success because it had a 2 million budget and it got 15 million back. also Jeremy Corbyn came to the premier.

Comments

Popular Posts